Sunday, March 8, 2009

Chapter 1- To Be The Best You

"There will never be a better time to be the best you than today." 

"It is better by noble boldness to run a risk of being subject to half of the evils we anticipate than to remain cowardly listnessless for fear of what happen." 

What do you see and understand from these two sentences?? I believe that different individuals have different points of view. In fact, I grabbed it from a book which I bought in the afternoon in Borders, named The Greatness Guide. It has inspired me when I was in not so good status...just like it is one of the keys for the lock and it opened my mind. Recently, I kept thinking that why I keep losing something when I get something like get nothing when I put effort...isnt it enough? Since I lost my laptop and my spec...and irreplacable, I just pay the debts by earning money myself. Till now, this book is my key, I promise myself that I read one chapter per day and this is the 1st chapter I have read^^

Although every chapter has average 2 pages, it is meaningful enough to brighten your every steps you take.
"There will never a better time to be the best you than today" reminds me I have to stop my old style thinking and it's the time to pump up myself to move forward. Otherwise, when will be the better time but now...it also reminds me that some of the people keep waiting timing and when is the timing (mostly don't know)...so now is a better time to move firmly. 
"It is better by noble boldness to run a risk of being subject to half of the evils we anticipate than to remain cowardly listnessless for fear of what happen" encourages me to face the fear especially in relationship, noble boldness to run the risk...I swear to move my 1st step, just one step, it's more than enough...once you move your 1st step, second step will be continued unstoppably...trust yourself and trust yourself!!!

BELIEVE TO SEE OR SEE TO BELIEVE

No comments: