Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Boring part- time job

Straight away working after the final exam till today. Luckily, I'm off tomorrow and feel like not to continue the job as promoting the Campell's soups...

All this time, I'm working with Malays (no offense), so this is the first time I work with them and it has pros and cons...

Working with them is like relaxing and you can stop when you wan to stop...TOO FLEXIBLE!!! Somehow I don't like their slow-motion working style, coz I'm slightly type A person!!!

Basically, nothing much I can learn from this job, somemore the payment is low (rm7.5 per hour). For me, it is low, usually the standard price is rm10 per hour but then there is less and less events and functions since the economic crisis happened, so this is the only choice to earn a small money...

Keep looking for a better part-time job for next week now!!! Otherwise, I'm broke and stay at home till the end of holiday...sad thing!!!

No comments: