Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Master- Bryant Chia, CEO

7 days to go for final exam....Finally, it's coming to the end....

But, I can't really focus on studying recently, and keep feeling sleepy (I just slept in starbucks, omg!!!).

So, what can I do about it, I go to view facebook and only one man is able to motivate me is my master who taught me a lot about business and marketing stuff. He appears in my list, and I view his facebook. Further, I just knew that he's a CEO and he's only about 27 year-old now!!! WTF!!!

I don't even think that there is a CEO in my social groups, this is where my motivation comes from. He's the one always motivated me when I was down, low confidence, but now I'm disconnected with him for long time due to my studies and his work path. He reminds me a lot of lessons I have gone through in MLM invesment industry. And now, one same question is confusing me again which is "what do you want?" It comes in a critical period sometimes, i don't know whether it's good for me to clarify my goals. I hope it's good for me and get the answer as soos as possible.


Final is coming, aiming As and Bs are not the problems!!!

Sleep time!!! Nite

No comments: