Sunday, August 2, 2009

Waking up at 2pm!!!

Suprisingly, I woke up at 2pm!!!

This is what I won't ever wake up at this time, cuz I think it's wasting my time!!!

However, I did wake up at 2pm today (Sunday), it could be I have been busy that sleep late and wake up early like yesterday's event. Psychology Challenge Day, It's some kind of competition of psychology that whoever get into top 3, they will be rewarded scholarship at least 16k!!!

Only one participant that grabbed my attention on that day, although I was like all the way sleepy (reached there by 8am) and her name is Millie Ong if I'm not mistaken. There were 3 rounds of MCQs and she almost got full marks, I could see her future at that moment. Especially, during her presentation, her answers were short but precise. I believe that she amazed all the psychology helpers at that time. And, most of us already knew the result of 1st prize will be her. Finally, she got 64k scholarship which is for foundation course and 3 years course in any of HELP courses.

Besides that, I had my gathering after that event and I went home 1st to get prepare then immmetiately rush to the garthering. You can guess how tired I am...All the way from 7am something till 1am midnight...I can say that I'm no longer a ironman that time passes, I need a healthy life...haha!!!


p/s: Going Gym Tomorrow Morning!!! My target is getting closer by day to day^^

No comments: