Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm not smart enough

I was just back from clubbing and it is considered early to leave the club...

Just because it was a boring social event...

First thing, I went because of my buddy!!!

To accompany him with no complains....

With its reason, his "friend" birthday celebration and I know no one in the party!!!

Plus, the his friend's friends were like unfriendly in my eyes!!!

That's the horrible experience I had for tonight

and confirm that it's the last one paying rm50 for nothing just drinking the bloody black label!!!

Fortunately, I met my high school junior over there...

then made so-boring to little-boring situation...

Still, it's funny that observing those drunk people dancing with out of tempo!!!

Plus, some horny guys were trying to...(you know!!!)

Haiz...another rm50 is gone!!!!

Need to work next week to cover this stupid debt!!!



p/s: I realized that I'm so stupid enough to let my brain aside for 3 years since high school graduation. Still, devalue myself unconsciously these days!!! Can somebody wake me up to be a smart planner with full strategies!!!

No comments: