Sunday, May 2, 2010

Magical hand

I suppose to say happy holiday...

Yea I'm having about 2 weeks holiday...

But what happened tonight was really refresh all my childhood memories with my family...

and they are not so happy memories...

Just because of my hand touching on my poor sister's head...

Just wondering, why other family can treat each other like friends and having fun at most of the time but mine...

Some reason, I don't like to talk about my parents not because I don't love them...

but love doesn't mean whatever mistakes they have done can be rationalized to be accepted...

It's so dilemmatic

Maybe the cultural influences? Trying to externalize so many times but it is not a cure...

I always tell myself to keep trying no matter how...

Can I ask a question to my parent?

I always want to ask them whether money is more important than the relationship within our family members.

It could be a very hard question for them I guess...

You know what!!!

I'm gonna stop this kind of parenting style for my next generation!!!





No comments: