Monday, July 5, 2010

Driving with shadow, Feelings like Blues

Do people get blue when they're getting tired?

And how do they usually deal with the blue?

I think there is something not right within myself...

perhaps "the someone"...

caffeine withdrawal effects?

It's impossible and it's only a random blue-ness and not even listed in the DSM-IV

This blue-ness always want me to give up something or someone...

But he asked not to and keep it up and don't do the same mistake again...

I so wish that I can transcend the blue when especially occurs at this particular timing...

This is one of my strongholds...I admitted...

There something I want to say...

but...

Can I create the flow for myself to follow?


I'm just a mellow fellow









You're completely defeated when you compare yourself with others around you.

No comments: