Monday, April 4, 2011

Speaking in Year of Transformation

As What I study, there is always a risk or pressure when life changes come...

Now I understand with my heart and I'm experiencing it the process...

Frustration, Moodless, Mentally Tired, Complains...etc

And, I'm looking for a way to release all these negative emotions from my body...

Fighting within myself, struggling and struggling...

Start to think does the employer value his/her staff...

Money=Value in workplace...?

Are most of the employer "same style" in employees' eyes?

What I can say is that when you have these kind of feelings and emotions

especially complains most of the time,

Just take a break, give yourself time to clam down and do reflection...

So good to be true sitting down and thinking nothing...

But I'm missing her right now...

No comments: