Sunday, March 1, 2009

Long Long Time Ago...

My lonely guitar....it's full of dust....can you imagine that how long i didn't play it, just like how long i didn't continue my blog.

Recently, I started playing guitar and keyboard and I realized that my keyboard's pedal is spoilt...omg!!! Nvm, i still have guitar to accompany me when I'm bored. Seriously, I'm doing nothing lately, it is unproductive life I have never had...it's not my style!! haha...

I think I really need to get a weekend part time job, and I'm broke...I need cash...haha!!! Although I'm working as job consultant but still not enough to cover my stupid debts. Plus, I need 3k as my target for a trip. Before that, I really need a camera to take down every piece of my life and the places I have been^^ Therefore, the camera may cost about 2k...wow!! It means 5k?! 
Anyways, I try to convince my parents to share the camera otherwise I have to confuse them to buy...haha...so evil, this is my skill yor!!! GTG...  

No comments: