Tuesday, March 3, 2009

RM300 of Street Fighter Movie T.T

Yor....
I thought today is my day because I gonna watch movie at Midvalley with 2 best high school friends.  At first, one of them had something to do...so he will be late and i had to fetch my another friend in Ampang. I don't mind that...haha...
We had lunch in Mcd then as usually to buy tickets and walked around till 350pm. The point is that, the movie seemed good, but it's not what I have expected for the movie because it has less actions and all about ChunLi just because of the legend of ChunLi...so no comment for that although ChunLi is gorgeous. Meanwhile, my phone keep ringing, it's quite annoyed, i so take off my spetacles, because of these stupid phone calls pissing me off.
Now the another main point really stunning me is that, I lost my spectacles when I stood up for leaving. While I just stepped out from the door of cinema, I suddenly realized that my spec is not with me, then I rushed back my seat and end up with nothing...I lost RM300...
Can you imagine that every time I get my salary just to cover this kind of debt, even last time I earned 1k from a event job and my laptop was stolen...and it costed me 3.8k...
WOO~!! Such a LIFE MAN!!! Nothing can stop me MAN....NEED A SERIOUS PLAN FOR FINDING RESOURCES!!! I DUN LIKE THIS KIND OF FEELING (BROKE)!!!

No comments: