Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday To Matthew

Tonight, it was really a memorable night I have never had before...

My friends- Bee, Chee Yan, Serene, Ah Yong, Hui Chi, Yek Wei, John and Tim...

Thank you very much for the dinner, surprise and the kisses^^

I don't know what to say...

It was very touch and try hard to act tough not to cry...haha...sounds stupid!!!

I enjoy my college life becuz of all of you...

Whoever I met, thx and glad to know them...

Life is short but wonderful...

Finally, I'm 21 now^^...

it makes me feel like it's time to start my journey...

In fact, it's really a time to start...

Plan the 1st step of my career...

Goals and Sub-goals...

My right person^^....haha

Anyways, I wish all of friends have a wonderful life^^

2 comments:

Wanderlicious said...

matt dai gor's ms right..haha..hvn tell u siapa tu leh..

Wanderlicious said...

tell me*