Tuesday, September 1, 2009

That's what money for...

Today....

Woke up at 630am!!! Cuz I had to bring my popo to Pudu market to buy something...

There were about 10 kg stuff on my hands...plus it was raining...

My cute popo still wana buy meatballs...although I love eating it, but I can see all the ways I can walk were totally disgusting and I was wearing slippers...and the place smell was like BULL SHIT!!!

That's fine with me cuz we can finish it sooner and went home sleep again...

Sleeping till about 1pm...

Feeling like going gym...

About 230pm reached Midvalley...then started my training...

During training, there was a uncle beside me and he did the wrong way for the abdominal part...

I definitely taught him the right way and we started a few conversation and he said one thing that inspired me suddenly....

Basically, he's retired for years and he quite enjoys his late life and i can see that he quite concerns about healthy...

This cute uncle told me that retired people must enjoy their retirement life, THIS IS WHAT MONEY FOR...

I was wondering what make him say this words...

What he experienced before...

Earning and then spend it...

Spending it doesn't mean that buying something like materialism...

For me, it could be invest on something like share, houses and others that invest money to make more money...

"This is what money for..." told me that money is really a external thing that we can use our creativity to earn once it is spent...

And, money is not really a big deal although it seems to be...

The big factor that determines how much you can earn is FINANCIAL IQ...


This is what I want^^




No comments: